Welcome Poly Girl Scout
Welcome to Troop 2821! Please register using the following steps:
1. Go to the Girl Scouts eBiz registration site https://gsusa.ebiz.uapps.net/vp/default.aspx?pid=52
2. Click on Create a New Account in eBiz. Enter your information first.
3. Now enter your daughter’s information. When ask how you will participate, click on Troop, and enter the troop #2821, Service unit 418 (San Marino).
4. Pay the $15 registration fee
5. Print the health history form and Cookie Program permission slip, fill it out. Please scan and send it to Cathy Karoly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those of you that will interact with the girls, be part of meetings, or manage money, you will also need to do a volunteer application and background check.
Complete the Volunteer Application online at https://www.gsglavolunteerapps.org To start your application process; you will need to provide two references. Complete the background check; a unique link will be automatically emailed to you upon completion of the volunteer application. Once you have received an e-mail stating that your background check cleared, please forward that email to Cathy Karoly: email@example.com
Please let our registrar, Cathy Karoly know if you have any issues. The website often runs slowly in the evening, so you may have better luck during the daytime!
Each Poly troop opens a bank account for their troop in order to have funds to cover the cost of miscellaneous expenses including event participation fees and meeting materials for the whole year. We ask that each Girl Scout pay $50 in dues to help cover these costs. You can pay by cash or by check payable to “Girl Scouts of Greater LA Troop 2821.” Please mail your dues to our Troop Treasurer: Tiffany Kim at 2142 Courtland Ave, San Marino, CA 91108 OR put your dues in the Girl Scout Troop 2821 envelope that will be in each of the 5th grade classrooms. Please deliver your dues by October 1.
Please note, these fees do not include supplies. An e-mail pertaining to obtaining supplies will be sent soon. Thank you!
Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you at our first meeting on September 25 from 2-4:30!